Monday, February 13, 2012

In A Dark Place


Posted by Jo-Anne Russell on Sunday, October 16, 2011 Under: Short Stories / Anthologies
Greetings and welcome back.
Has this month been busy for you? It sure has for me. I welcomed my first grandchild into our family,
a boy named Malakai. Mom, baby and dad are all doing well. He was born on October 11th 2011 weighing 7 pounds, 19 inches long.
I also have a huge workload with multiple deadlines for the end of this month. My newest horror flash has been published in the anthology “In A Dark Place,” by Brazen Snake Books. The story is called “The Promised Land,” and it is my first story of historical fiction and zombies. You can find the link in my book store.
With my favorite holiday just around the corner I am gearing up by telling my children scary stories, decorating and watching all my favorite horror flicks.
What are you doing to prepare for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment