Monday, February 13, 2012

Behind Locked Doors


Posted by Jo-Anne Russell on Sunday, September 25, 2011 Under: Short Stories / Anthologies
Hello, and welcome back.
I have been busy working hard on spreading the news of The Nightmare Project, and working on other shorter pieces for your entertainment.

My new flash called The Letter, will appear in the anthology "Behind Locked Doors,`` and is edited by Jessica A. Weiss.
I also have six poems that will appear in the Poems from the Dark Side Volume Two, anthology.

There is much more in the works as I have other short fiction and non-fiction up for consideration. I am also busy working on Book 2 of the Dangerous Minds Trilogy.

Links to all anthologies with cover images will be available at my store and images pages soon, and publication dates will be posted as soon as I know them. ;)

Until then, keep reading and embrace the darkness!

No comments:

Post a Comment